September 04, 2007

You spin me right round baby right round...

So tonight was my first spinning class and I really liked it! Now, don't get me wrong, my butt is now KILLING me...a gel seat or padded bike shorts will be very important if I keep doing it but I did really like it. It was exactly what I wanted -- it was a good work out, fun music and it didn't feel like it was an hour of work. I'm definitely doing it again...

Today was a very important day as Camilla and Tom welcomed their second son, Rowan Clemente into the world this morning - I shall go meet Rowan tomorrow night and get me lots of new baby smell. It is so interesting how one group of friends has almost exclusively boys and another has almost exclusively girls...

This past weekend was in some ways incredibly magical and in some ways a toughy...but all in all a very good weekend. Friday night I got to catch up with BJ which is always a pure joy...Saturday Andy the kids and I went to the pool and then to one of his neighbour's daughter's birthday party and it was the most fun I've had in a while and in fact it was a magical night. It's strange to have some out of body experiences where you just look around you and realize how blessed you are to be exactly in that place and in that time with the people you are with. Moments like that are pure magic and they are moments I wish I had all of the time.

Sunday was spent watching kids run wild in an amusement park and haveing a blast and Monday was spent doing a 5K, running some errands and then having a bbq at one of my favourite hang outs.

I need to focus on the moments when I have the magic in my life because the magic makes it all worth it.

No comments: