September 09, 2007

30 in 90?

this year i've lost 30 pounds - when i tell people how much they insist that it must actually be more than that because it looks like more which i attribute to the exercise i have been logging but i have another 30 that i want to lose -- actually, i probably have 50 that i want to lose but let's see what 30 looks like...30 made me lose 3 pants sizes...if another 30 did that then i'd be where i want to be.

so tomorrow begins the plan...

i'm going to spinning in the morning...

i packed my lunch tonight and it includes a big salad and some grilled chicken that andy thankfully grilled for me tonight

i am committing to drinking my water - water is needed and will make a big difference...

let's see where this plan lands me one week from tomorrow.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

30 in 90 days? you go girlfriend. I'm trying to lose 20 by Christmas.
and you do look great!