June 15, 2007

ouchy ouch ouch?

so wednesday night i had this team building thing for work and we did a high ropes course. i've done them before but not since i went to camp which is coming up on *gulp* 20 years ago.

i did an element that looked like this
only imagine that 35 feet in the air.

for those who have met me and i can't imagine someone is reading this who *hasn't* met me -- you know i'm not the most graceful person on the planet but there i was 35 feet in the air and i did a split that i had no clue i was capable of doing. maybe i should use that as a way to get dates? :)

and i have bruises on my right arm that look like track marks. gorgeous!

tomorrow is another 5k -- this one WITH andy as opposed to having him just cheer for me at the end. i'm glad we are doing this together - it's fun for both of us...well, if by fun we mean 45 minutes of hard work for me.

i don't have my usual sunday morning walking partner as kathleen is in VA visiting her dad for father's day so maybe i'll put a few episodes of 'this american life' on my ipod and do ridley creek myself early in the morning before it gets too hot. we shall see!

No comments: