June 05, 2007

i guess that's why they call it the blues....

Man, I am in a bad mood today.

Not really sure what that’s about – I don’t often tend to be in “bad” moods – sad, stressy, worried? Sure. Bad? Not often but I am today.

Doesn’t make a lot of sense because I got a good night of sleep last night which is often a trigger for a bad day to follow.

Work is really busy right now and kind of frustrating – which is part of why I am SO excited to get the coaching thing moving. I have tried to see if I can get it reimbursed by my company so that’d be fantastic.

Tonight Meredith and I are going walking (weather permitting) and then to lay out our training plan for the distance run – maybe an evening with Meredith will help me mood – it usually does.

I need a vacation though – BADLY. I could go to SF and wine country with my mom and her friends over Labour Day weekend this year but I’m not sure I want to do that. I mean I do but I’m not sure the funds will work out. I do want to go to Nova Scotia at some point this fall – plus I got a thing from Marriott today to go to St. Thomas for a week for $299! That’s quite tempting too but won’t happen.

I think I’m bothered by the limbo – being at the start of so many great things but not fully engaged in them yet. But maybe I’m supposed to enjoy the limbo instead of cursing it.

No comments: