May 22, 2007

9 days and counting

So today was day 9 straight of doing something active....in the last 9 days I've gone walking, swimmng, lifted weights, elipticalled and biked, it's kind of cool.

Driving home at night from work I never want to go but I feel great after I do it. The process of DOING it sometimes leaves something to be desired but I do really feel good about myself after the fact.

I want to start going to classes at the Y, that might help me get in more cardio which is the thing I need to work on most but I have noticed that my heart rater has come down when I'm working out. My body is still really tired or has to work hard or gets me out of breath but my heart rate seems to be stablizing.

I wonder when I'll get over the hump and be able to run more than 10 feet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you will. get over the hump. you already are a bit in realizing that you feel better for having done it.

-debs